ADJ Mega Par Profile Led ParcanThese Led parcans from ADJ are ultra slim in their design and will light up stages, venues or school arenas with their dual hanging or floor mounting bracket. Its unique design with the power link on the side instead of the back ensures these can be mounted inside a truss rig or point directly from the floor.
The led's will colour mix to produce nice vivid rgb colour ways and with a 30 degree angle offer enough light and spread. With 6 modes of use
the ADJ mega par profile (including DMX, Sound Active and Master/Slave), also includes 7 DMX Channels giving a multitude of options to you the end user.
- Ultra bright slim flat black Par Can with 108 10mm LEDs (26 Red, 46 Green, & 36 Blue LEDs)
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes: Auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 30 degrees
- 32 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Includes dual mounting brackets to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 18W Max
- IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power
- Compatible with ADJ LED RC wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (sold separately)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 225x220x85mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg.